Well, a couple of weeks in and what I thought would be a quick pickup with existing material, isn’t.
These are the topics I have to date
- Some thoughts on the game
- an article on balancing the game
- Optional Hit Location system
- New armour to suit a hit location system
- Masses and the Choir
- Clarifications on the rules
- New introduction to tie “The Serpent of Paun-i-Tawe” to the idea of a “Queen’s Falconeer’s Campaign
- Basic info on an Arthurian Campaign including a scenario outline and soem other plot suggestions
At present, this is already 12 pages long, and there is more to be filled in! Much more and I have to start thinking about charging. Of course, if I charge, then I need to do a fuller and more detailed job, with more than just general descriptions of characters.
So, do I plough on and do a big big job, making it for sale, or split it about the Arthurian stuff and make that a second freebie?
The Arthurian stuff is the bulk of the work so far, it has the potential to be a book on its own, as it shows no sign of being constrained within the ‘high-level’ limit I set it, and I’d begs for detail, dammit.
Answers on a post card to….